Monday, October 14, 2013

October Meals From Dusk to Dawn ,before and after the Challenge

Hey guys! I am super swamped this week with so much "Writting Material" and "Events" and sleep if I can find time to get me some. So the challenge for the 2nd week will be up no later than WEDNESDAY ! I just wanted to wish you guys GOOD LUCK AND DONT GIVE UP! Trust me to many it might not seem like a challenge but once you start your reps ,it will burn! Keep it in mind you should be keeping a lean fat , Moderate carb ,high protein diet. Here an example of what Im doing this week

Breakfast:
4 eggs(2 egg whites,2 whole eggs)
1 cup of oatmeal cooked in water and with banana ( i love bananas)
1 cup of plain black coffee :no creme or sugar

Lunch: 2 cups of Veggies ( High protein veggies to help you get in that protein)
Tukey about a hand full
1 egg
1/2 red grapefruit , Sometimes they are sweet and other times They are very BITTER. So I add a bit of fruit seasoning.
A twix in the mix lmao.

Dinner:
Same as lunch without the twix

Pre workout:
Have a rice cake with banana and peanut butter, almond butter etc . NO NUTELLA! haha
or Greek yogurt with fruits and nuts

Post workout :
Same as Pre Workout

All meals: I take my multi vitamins and my CLA

No comments:

Post a Comment