Monday, December 30, 2013

I been very Naughty ...

I dont even know where to begin.... Im speechless... I ate and ate and drank and drank like an animal! After this constant binge eating and drinking my body has not been very happy that its been a week already and I still feel sick. I over did it but its MONDAY! A new day ,a new way to start back on my clean eating and exercise routine! Here is a quick preview of what today will consist! HAPPY HOLIDAYS !


THIS IS 5 REPS AND THE AIM IS NOT AMOUNT BUT TIME. SO TIME YOURSELVES.


  • 35 bicycle crunches 35 each side)
  • 20 back extensions/supermans
  • 50 body squats
  • 1 MIN each side:  side plank - add a hip dip if you're feeling feisty!
  • 20 burpees 

5 moves. Repeat the entire circuit 5 times. Move through it as quickly as possible (with good form) and give each minute everything you've got!!
  • bridge lifts
  • mountain climbers
  • toe reaches (lay on your back, make your body into an L, reach for your toes!)
  • forward and reverse lunges (30 seconds each leg)
  • jumping jacks


NEW YEAR ,NEW ME CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED BY THE 1ST EARLY MORNING! SO STAY TUNE!



DENISEXOXOXO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment