Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday workout




As I sit here on the plane headed towards Seattle, I feel the pain of a great workout!  This discomfort is a reminder that work was done!  I wanted to share info about how typically you should go about exercising and seeing results. One I noticed my glutes (booty) is pretty perky. I from my perspective I gain muscle fast!  So my legs I can see the little cottage cheese(cellulite)  that I was getting has now diminished very quickly. I almost fainted when I seen the cheese on my legs, after never having it.  So anyways before I go off track like always. Its important that you rest. Give your body a day of rest.  So if your going to start on what ever day you choose, concentrate on either upperbody, lowerbody, abs,or high intensity workouts.  The next day move towards another aim (from the list above)  you don't want to bring your body to shock.  Muscles need to rest!  And very important ! Feed your muscles after a great workout with protein and or amino acids (found at supplement stores)  . Add some cardio after every workout or my favvvoorriitteee. ..the sauna!  Hehehe hey it's less work and u burn calories while u rest up. I'll keep yapping since I have 2 hours left next to drew carey .  Awkward! Of course sarcastically speaking. Its really not drew Carey : -(

No comments:

Post a Comment